*BALI*
I'm back and I have sooo much to blog about my bali trip BUT due to time constraint, I will have to make it short.
To begin with, I stayed in a villa! With a private pool!! Although the villa ain't what I had imagined it to be, the feeling's still great. Always good to have privacy and total freedom.
Gained new experiences...like river rafting and SCUBA DIVING! River rafting was fun but scuba diving? Ultimate coolness. I never thought I would ever dare to try it (kind of fear the unpredictablesssss and the idea that my life depends entirely on an oxygen tank) but I guess one should never underestimate the power of peer pressure. Never regret it of course. In fact, I would actually want a second try.
Also went to a couple of good places...like a super happening club and an extremely beautiful pub by the beach (the water's amazing!). Not to mention that the drinks were much cheaper. Correction, everything is cheaper over there.
For the negative part...it has to be the endless alcohol intoxication. I pity my liver. But I finally got to try blue label (10 shots of it), so fair enough. Oh!!! The worse part is definitely the 20 plus mosquitoes' bites I had to bring home. Please bring ALOT of mosquito repellents!
So yeah...I love my bali trip. Will be posting some photos...when I have time.
Ps: I went to a castle as well (wem's place). A house where you can get lost playing hide-and-seek...imagine that.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home