*updates*
Watched Clash of the Titans yesterday and How to Train Your Dragon last week, both in 3D. If you are deciding between the two, please for goodness sake go for Dragon. Titans was terrible. Dragon was Lilo & Stitch remake. End of story. I wouldn't have watch Titans if not for the lab outing (PI watched the 1981 version and he wanted to compare). Yes my PI went with us, my supervisor went as well. That part was cool. Oh, the waraku at marina square's pretty cool as well. I planned the lab gathering cum family day there upon hearing they have private sections. It turned out they gave us their biggest private area which can accommodate all twenty of us. Shoeless tatami style. So we've got plenty of room to interact and the kids got to run around. That was fun.

Sure gona miss my lab peeps when I leave. Nonetheless, I still want fyp to be over quick. I need a break!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home