*too fast too furious*
I am in the midst of studying for the final exams of my life.
Okay, maybe not final. Maybe I will continue my studies in the future but you get what I mean. God, time flies... I know I've said this countless times but it's so true. Sigh. Why?!
Lately, many thoughts have been on my mind. Even when I am studying with 70% of my attention spent on comprehending or memorizing the notes, 20% of my brain is thinking of something else (the other 10% is thinking of dinner or equivalent if you're wondering). I am a multitasker. Right at this exact moment of typing this entry, I have my earpiece in my left ear listening to the online muscle lecture. I know. I will most definitely need to replay it later but I am hoping some information might find their way through into my permanent memory. One can always hope, can't we?
So what have I been thinking? Grown-ups stuffs. When to ROM. When to apply for a flat. Or more trivial matters like how much should my engagement ring cost or how much can I ask for. Does the brand matters? Ct? Colour D? Cut VVS1? Which certificate? God.
Oh yes. Exams first. Final exams. Important. Must fair well.
Sigh. Later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home