*on to the last*
Just finished taking the virology paper this afternoon.
It was H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E.
The worse. The amount of time i've spent reading the useless papers... Oh man. I shouldnt have. The questions were stupid and the marks distribution? Unreasonable. So much to write yet so little marks. There goes my dream target. Please please please at least give me a B+ for this.
Here are some pictures taken while studying in an attempt to relieve stress. Do pardon me for looking silly.
Even a cut cant distract my studying agenda.
Look at the mess i've created.
Here's cat woman. What my bro got for me from japan.
And this...familiar?
Haha! It's the mask that L wore! Also from japan.
I was hoping that i can be as smart as L, or smarter. Hee.Last but not least...
Ganbatte ne! My twin sister.
I know she looks stupid and ugly. But who cares if its for the sake of my last exams.
Alrighty...time to study for my last paper!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home