*its been awhile*
I wonder what got me writing again...
Anyway, in less than a year time, I will have ended the first phrase of my life. Time really flies and you wouldnt believe until you have experienced it for yourself. Part of me wished for time to halt yet another part is actually quite excited to find out how my life will change.
Right now, I have the most freedom. I can choose to do whatever I want and even skipping classes if I feel like it. I can stay up till morning and sleep till the sun is setting. I can also speed down the road at night or drink so much my head starts spinning. But... all these will be impossible soon. Because with my next phrase of life come responsibilities. Thats the bad news.
Yet, I will be able to afford the many things I want. I will have properties under my name and the latest gadgets in town. I will have buying power. I will become the working class. Thats the good news.
Then again, I still prefer freedom. So I tell myself to enjoy this period to the fullest. I am going to have so much fun that at the end of it, I would be sick of it...or not. Oh well, life moves on.
Oh by the way, I wonder how many inconsiderate people are there in singapore. Just a few hours ago, I noticed water dripping into my apartment from the windows. I thought it had started raining and when I approached and saw how sunny the weather was, I realized it was our super-inconsiderate-and-lowly-educated neighbours again. They had hung some unidentified black object from their window and worse of all, it was dripping wet! Dont even bother to squeeze it dry. Stupid fellows. Puck would have told me to post these on stomp.

The closed windows all wet from the dripping.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home