*twilight - my cast*
For the fun of it.
I always thought the cast of twilight could have been better so as i was re-watching twilight the other day, i thought of the possibilities... It was fun trying to cast for the movie. Here are my choices...erm but with my cast, the cost of the movie making will definitely increase significantly.
Edward & Bella

I thought Rob and Kristen are alright because i simply cannot picture Edward (too perfect for anyone to be). Rob does look pretty good though his acting needs serious improvement. As for Kristen, she is perfect for Bella since she has this atypical, withdrawn look. Bella isnt suppose to be beautiful anyway (until much later).
Emmett & Rosalie
Nikki is so wrong for Rosalie! The worse. Not pretty and erm..meaty. Rosalie is supposed to be extremely beautiful (and has a perfect figure!) so i chose Taylor. Kellan is good.

Pretty.
Jasper & Alice

Both wrong. Jasper is supposed to be muscular while Alice small. Jackson doesnt even look like he can fight at all. Ashley is pretty good as Alice but too tall. So here are my choices...Ashton (lol) and Alexis. Best of all, Alexis can sing.

Good right?
Carlisle & Esme
Haha...i know, i know. How impossible. But they are all supposed to be very pretty people. And i really like Carlisle. Hee.
As for Jacob, I have no idea.
Ps: I think my choice for Rosalie should really be considered.
2 Comments:
I think taylor swift is very pretty too! but she looks younger than kristen bell..
edward cullen will always look like rob pattinson to me now though :(
and i always thought the casting for carlisle was perfect - fitted my image of him :p
argh you (and i) are still twilight-obsessed!
haha yeah... i love twilight! anyway me having exams now. meet up after that!
Post a Comment
<< Home