
D, destiny.
Slumdog is an excellent movie. No wonder it won best picture, best director and almost all the other awards that it was nominated in yesterday during the 81st annual academy awards. Totally worth it. It has humor, suspense and romance all in one show. I love everything about it - the storyline, the way the movie is filmed, how the scenes connect one after another, how the humor makes you want to cry as well, the cast, the music...just everything. It is unpredictable unlike many movies where you will know the ending before you have even watch. Definitely a must-watch. Go watch NOW before it's over!

This is an okay show if you have watched slumdog first. But the idea of growing younger is also unique. The plot is just about his life story. I was mainly enjoying how brad looks so appealing and charming, and even young and handsome from the middle to the later part of the show. So ya, you get what i mean. 3 hours long, by the way.
Next up, watching valkyrie on wednesday. I hate tom criuse by the way.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home