*feeling lonely already*
Meli just got on her way to sweden and i'm feeling lonely already. No travelling partner. No gossip partner. No buddy. No nothing. Sigh.
It doesn't help that i had finished Breaking Dawn days ago already. Another sigh. I need to hit the stores or the library soon. Books!!!
Anyway i like the fourth book the best. So touching it made me cry twice and tear many other times. Beautiful =) I love it.
3 Comments:
oi you're obssessed over the twilight series leh.... even i didnt cry over the last book! :p
yaya!
I miss u 2!!! my dear travelling partner and partner in crime!
yes slumdog is fantastic. we watched it at popcorn's house complete with dark lights, drinks and tidbits...onli the screen a bit small (laptop). wish u were here!!!
eu, you heartless la. either that or you cant be a mother yet. haha
mel, yeah wish i was there too! the movie is even better with the sound effects. anyway take care. lucky you again!
Post a Comment
<< Home