Oh gosh. I had gone to bangkok twice this year alone (and twice to genting too)! Dont get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I am more than willing to go to bangkok more than twice every year =) There's only one word to describe the shopping there... Fabulous. If only i had unlimited money. Here are some pics... More pics in fb.
Outside Platinum Mall.
At our hotel lobby.
At the Ancient City ruin. I love my photography skills.
B E A utiful..
=)
Me being part of the ruin, but not ancient.
At Wat Yat Chaimongkhol. The King's granddaughter was visiting that day too!
The Bang-Pa-In Palace.
Sweet.
Taking the River King cruise.
At the real floating market.
Wooo...busy.
The only dinner we had bothered to take a group pic. My bro got cut off.
Hee. Of course this time is much more. I bought at least 6 bags and who knows how many clothes. Anyway, I have already finished reading Twilight and New Moon. Am rereading Twilight until I manage to lay my hands on Eclipse.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home