*pictures talk III - post MAA*
After the show, it was straight to the casino for us. Dropped by the MAA post party location for awhile, but saw no celebs and headed on. Well, nothing to brag about as we both lost money. 75RM in all. Tough luck!
Day one ended as swiftly as it began. Then it was the boring-waiting-to-go-home day. Oh, I forgot to mention my room has a great view.
See the resort in the centre? That's where the celebs stayed. So near yet so far.
The theme park. MAA was held at the colourful fan-shaped building on the right.
I can even see the bus terminal! Erm, not that it was a big deal..After we checked out, we had abit of time and I decided to give Ripley's a second chance. Well, I went in there with susan some years ago. There was hardly anyone else in there and with the many wax figures and creepy displays, I got scared halfway and headed out. I was determined to stay till the end this time round.
There was hardly anyone on there again...
Too lazy to read them.
Fattest man.

Touch them and you get pregnant!

Made of silver.

I wish I could do that.

This old man figure gave me a fright! Damn. Not again.

Made of matches entirely.

Prison cells. It got creepy here. Susan refused to go in the third cell (only one open) for a picture. He said it felt weird.

Different types of wires to keep prisoner in.

Eek.

Amazing survivors section.

They survived.

Most incredible one of all. A knife through his head!

That
magical knife.

Hmm.

Maybe a girl I know can do that. Those were her lips holding the dishes btw.

Haha! Cheeky.

The chair for the tallest man.

We should have gambled after sitting this!

Eek. The man acted in a circus by entering an oven with a meat and not coming out until the meat was cooked! Unbelieveable.

Hmm.

The siamese twin each had a big family of their own. I wonder how.

Golden nose.

Borned with a blue face!

Two pupils.

On the other side, we were made to roll our tongues. I wonder who saw us!

Hope I look tiny here.

Haha.

Shortest couple?

Help!

Made of toothpicks.

Argh!

I wana eat that crab!

Coal from titanic!

At least I'm more than half of him. Or am I?

I can touch his shoulder!

I forgot what the mirror does.

Supposed to look slanted.

Ties...

I cant pick a favourite.

That thing is rotating. Susan said standing in there gave him dizzy spells. I can though!
And...
My favourite of all...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home