
He won almost half of US total gold medals, for now.
And he is simply too hot for words!
The basketball matches are also a must-watch, especially if the US is playing. Where else can you watch a NBA all-stars team then, NBA not counted. Just look at Kobe Bryant go! Of course there is also the superb Lebron James.
Coolness. I also happened to watch the following event. 100m men. My god, that guy Bolt from Jamaica ran like it was walking for him. He beat the world record with 9.69sec, almost 30km/h speed! There is definitely space for improvement as he seemed to have not ran with his full potential.
One of my favourites watch is gymnastic. Especially the women's event. It was simply amazing to watch. Nastia Lukin from the US won the gold medal for the singles event but I prefer China's Yang Yilin though. I thought she did better. I must add that Shawn Johnson from the US did the best in floor.
Shawn Johnson, Nastia Lukin and Yang Yilin.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home