*MTV Asia Awards 2008 - 2 August*

Being a worldcard member is great! Thanks to worldcard singapore I got the opportunity to travel up to genting highlands for the show. All I have to pay for is my hotel, and the food of course. Otherwise, free! It was abit of a rush though.
I received the email for the final round of the contest only last
thursday. Nonetheless, I gave it a shot by sending in my entries and there, on
friday, almost exactly 12 noon, I got the call saying that I've won. I have to book a hotel and collect my tickets by 3 pm which means I have around 3 hours in all. I was still sleeping
btw but for the sake of the show, I rushed, dragging
susan with me. Worse, the coach leaves at 6.45am on
saturday. But,
it was all worth it =)
I've posted all the pictures of the show in my
facebook. Go there if you
wana see them.

The above picture was taken after I went to the loo. I couldn't get back to my seat after that. Had to watch the finale from here. Boo.
So my thoughts after the show? Well, my favourite performer was definitely Leona Lewis. Super Junior impressed me greatly as well. PussyCat Dolls, OneRepublic and The Click Five were good too. And I love Stephanie Sun's new look! Not to mention Show Luo who's looking cute throughout. Love him. Anyhow, the show was amazing! I'm glad I went.
Thanks
susan for the company. Love you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home