*like that lor...*
I hate thursday.
Thursday = Life Form = Lonely
All thursdays will be removed from the calendar from today onwards. This is official. Please make a note somewhere. If you are forgetful, I suggest you write it on your toilet paper. Just kidding.
Went to st. james yesterday for the first time. It was...borrrrring. Could only drink a few mouthful of beer (beer??) because i was driving. Sat throughout watching and swaying (swaying??) to the live band performances.
I know I should be bouncing and shaking my ass off but...wrong company la. I need my girls!!!
Anyway, it was a very last minute decision so i didnt bring my cam. Pardon me for the plain look and the poor quality photos.



I still prefer mos although i hate their technos. I am guessing if there were less people that day, I would have plenty of fun in the rnb room. There is evidently much less dancing at st. james which is not for me. A good place for celebrating birthdays though...
At mos.
Oh btw, today is the last day of ah piao month. To suit the erie feel, here's a picture of empty vivo. Creepy.
2 Comments:
Nice new layout!
thankew!!! hee...
Post a Comment
<< Home