*my dear granny...*

I know i've been away for quite awhile now. I had my reasons. At first it was for my exams. Just when my exams are about to be over, my granny got admitted into sgh. It was for her asthma at first but they later found many other problems. On the day before my last paper, daddy broke the news to me. Doc said she might not survive the weekend. I was terrified. After the paper, I went to sgh in the evening. It was a great relieve for me as she got better. I was glad and that weekend past eventually. On the next thursday when i was supposed to visit her, i didnt go. I had to make dinner (my maid was stationed at the hospital) and i was told that granny would be discharging. That was excellent news.
1.20am, the time we got the call from the hospital. They said she won't make it and we were told to gather everyone there. We rushed. But, she was already gone by the time we've reached...
Granny had been the nicest person on earth. She had always been kind to everyone. That's the reason she rest in peace. She had no pain even though she was having terminal liver cancer. She must have not want to bring troubles to us back home that she chose to leave. It was not easy for me. I didnt get to see her for the last time...
~ She will always be remembered ~
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home