*thanks to eu*
She tagged me! But since i'm feeling nice, why not? I'll do a real quick one.
COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES.
THE 30 SENTENCE MEME!
Tag 3 people to do the meme when completed.
Oh. And NO tags backs.
1. My ex is:
someone i could hardly remember the face of.
2. I am listening to:
silence, unless one can hear susan studying.
3. Maybe I should:
take a nap soon, i'm feeling tired.
4. I love:
green alot! so i'm a green person too! live earth please everyone.5. My best friends:
are those that are always just a phone call away.
6. I don't understand:
most of what i'm studying most of the time.7. I lose:
time so often. perhaps i sleep too much.8. People say:
your future husband will be pimply if you don't finish your rice but susan's face is still smooth despite the ten thousand tonnes of rice i've wasted. is he not the one?9. The meaning of my screen name is:
not sure. beautiful poem?
10. Love is:
supposed to be sweet, but not.11. Somewhere, someone:
is dying of hunger at this exact moment. that's cruelty of life.12. I will always:
be afraid of jogging.13. Forever:
love? lee hom's song.
14. I never want to:
eat another banana again.15. My cell phone is:
useless as people always say.16. When I wake in the morning:
my blanket is always taken.
17. I get annoyed at:
lecturers who like to boast about their achievements, my biostatistics lecturer in particular.18. Parties are:
fun if i'm not the one paying for it.
19. My dog is:
(will be) cute for sure.
20. Kisses are the worst when:
i don't feel like kissing.21. Today I am:
feeling very uncomfortable as my period is coming.22. Tonight I will:
drink a cup of iced milo as usual.23. Tomorrow I will:
have to endure through micro tut again. please don't choose me to present!24. I really want:
to be forever rich and healthy.25. When I looked at myself in the mirror today I:
realized i need to comb my hair badly.26. I will drive my car:
(yet) during off-peak hours to avoid traffic jams.27. A word that rhymes with “PARK” is:
fart?
28. Bright or Dark Room?:
dark, so that i can sleep better.
29. If I'm alone in a room with two beds, I:
will push the beds together so that i can sleep with a bigger space.30. The last thing I said to someone was:
my stomach hurts.
I'm done. I'm tagging (1) Melissa, (2) Hui Shan and (3) Angeline. Yup.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home