*L..LLL!*
~Death Note~
I know this post is a little late but i've only just watched the second movie at tiong baru. I almost miss it man..there are only about a handful of cinemas that are still showing it now, so those who still wana catch it better be quick.
A very intelligent show with a super appealing character. Nope, i'm not referring to Light. I'm referring to L! So cute plus so darn smart la. But i guess the most appropriate word for him is 'weird'. Even though! Weird in such an attractive way..so much so that i wouldnt mind buying him chocolates everyday. Hee..
The first movie poster. Notice the lack of Light? Chose this on purpose.
One of his very cute habits.. :)
See the wonders of makeup? Anyway the pic on the right is his look in 'One Litre of Tears'. Ya, i know. I couldnt believe he was Aya's basketball senior crush too. I mean, they look so entirely different! Totally disappointing. Actors of cute characters should appear cute in every roles they played wad. But still, I wouldnt mind.....*below*
This. :)
Basically, i'm just trying to say you should all go watch both of the two movies la. Got such a cute character so why not right? Plus smart to the maximum max too :) Oh oh oh..but i hate the ending though. Anyway, below is a pic taken on thursday shopping spree with shan.
Think we look pretty here. Pretty faces should always be shared :) Erm..but ignore those eyebags though.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home