look back... *
Saturday, June 3

*blank*

I fainted today.. Well, almost.

First time in my entire life did my world appear white in front of me..literally. It started out with me just feeling fatigue. I didnt think there would be anything wrong as it is not unusual for me to feel that way. It was when we were leaving bugis street did i realise i couldnt take it any longer. I have to sit and it has to be now. So i told eu that we stop by bk to rest for awhile. As soon as i pushed open the glass door, my vision became what i would describe as a flickering black and white tv, just what you would see when your antenna got shifted and couldnt receive proper signals. So i stumbled my way to the nearest empty seat ahead of me and just before i sit down, 'whiteness' took over me. I laid my head down and shut my eyes. Despite being told that the table was taken, i didnt move. At that very moment, my body didnt seems to be mine. I couldnt even lift my head up to assure eu that i was alright..because i wasnt. I didnt dare to open my eyes..afraid of what i might see. I felt nausea. It was terrible. Then eu said there's an empty table behind so rather unwillingly, i opened my eyes, saw colours now but my head was spinning wildly, and dragged myself to rest at the other table. I was sweating profusely..cold sweat. Eu was desperately trying to help (i was told later that she didnt know what drink to get for me..well, neither would i know. Two sotongs..) so i told her to check if the loo was empty. It was. Phew. With my remaining energy, i flew to the loo. It all came out. I think i stood five full minutes bending over the bowl. Ahh..better. What an experience man.

Okay, so that was the ugly part. I felt almost normal for the rest of the day. Library trip!! Even squeezed myself into rainie yang's fans just to get a glimpse of her despite my fast diminishing energy level. I like her. She's so pretty and cute. Oh and this time is much better than when i saw she at marina. I could only see their heads then but i could see the top half of rainie. Nice.

Woo.. It will be my brother's 12th birthday in less than an hour time but he still seems like an eight year old to me. When i was twelve, i was busy trying to get the attention of my crush..oops. And when i got it, i rejected it. Sensible. Anyway, i'm just trying to say that girls always mature faster. No doubt about it. =)

~ Da Vinci Code - 4 stars. Weird in an interesting way.

love, yaya
11:30:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

theGIRL
yaya&tweet@nevertooold.love

gosSIPS
Facebook
Youtube
Stomp
Asianfanatics
The Superficial

darLINKS
Tweet's
Miao's
Angeline's
Eunice's
Garrie's
Huishan's
Jiani's
Jill's
Mel's
Nicole's
Sister's
Suhaila's
Syaiful's
Yushan's

 

footSTEPS
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
April 2011
August 2012

creDITS
Pictures
Fonts
Designer
Base|Codes

Powered by Blogger