*it's x'mas*
Firstly, a very merry merry christmas to all!!
X'mas welcoming has been rather fun..
Np gathering, eski bar then percy's palace.
Oh..i think i am falling for beauty and the beast (oops..but true wad..dancer and cat). They dote on me sooo much. I love that cookie monster..alot..especially when cat had to join five pieces of wrapping paper himself just to wrap it up for me. I love you guys lots.. Also, there are the precious moments, chocolates and milo people who i am thankful for. Thank you all!
Last but not least, there is the heels person who i have always love. Miao. Thanks.
Oh and and the rest..thanks too.
Hmm..looks like i still have one thing short. Tweet's.
Ok, enough of all that.
I hope everyone had had a wonderful x'mas this year.
May all my friends be MERRY!
k later then.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home