*tired n bored*
I finally understand how tough and tiring it is like to be my mum.. Waking up before dawn to leave for work and be back only when the sun sets. Poor mummy..poor me.. :p
I miss my story. The one that i had spent years working on but got lost when my laptop crashed months ago. I wana get it back but it's gona cost me like three hundred bucks to repair that hardisk. Hmm..should i? Maybe when i got the money.
I have the sudden urge of getting married again..becos i want a baby! Babies are so adorable.. They look so calm and peaceful when they sleep. So pure. Argh..i want i want i want. But who will be willing to marry me at this age? Hmm..still got to wait for at least five years. Fine. For the sake of my baby, i'll wait..hee.. :p
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home