*cold day*
Had suki sushi for lunch today cos grandma had a sudden urge to treat.. Yum.
Went east coast yesterday night with miao, nel and jay..but before that, we went to youth park to leave our footprints for the guinness thingy. Was supposed to go for mentoring's bbq but didnt have the mood to socialise so i went chilling out with my friends instead. Mel and jz joined us later. Beach is beautiful. The last time i went there was with him and it didnt turn out well. This time, it didnt turn out well either. As soon as we arrived, it began to drizzle..but we stayed on..strolling in the rain. Went to one of the breakwaters and sat there for awhile before i suggested that we should go somewhere safer. Too many cockroaches.. Funny thing is that we all claimed that we arent afraid and then *puff* one appeared beside miao. I screamed, she screamed and she kicked one of my sandals (which i was wearing..dont know how she did it) causing it to fly out of my foot and land onto the side of the breakwater. If it had slipped slightly further down..miao is gona get drown..by me. So to prevent anything similar from reoccurring, i suggested that we go somewhere else.. We sat at one of the benches and chatted. At around 12.15, we left and went for pool where my guy joined us. Day ended at around 2.30. Didnt spend much.
The Disappointment
My heart's shattered, I've lost hope.
I've spent my whole day waiting, just waiting.
But it never came.
I've done my part, showering him with hope.
All i received was attitude, his attitude.
It was heart-rending.
What exactly that he wants, what's on his mind,
I really don't know, can't get it right.
And doubt I ever will.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home