*in school*
Waiting for a damn talk that i shouldn't have agreed to go.. I wana go home now!! Anyway, i was reading my previous post and i realised that i have missed out on certain things. Firstly, the students brought us to dream world on one of those saturday and it was fun!! I went on all the rides i can get on.. Yup, that's me (so brave..hee).. Also in bangkok, i got to sit 'tuktuk' once. On the last day, the dean treated us again.. Guess what's on the menu? Abalone, shark's fins, lobsters..name it cos we had it all. I guess that's the best meal i ever had. However, good thing does not just come for free. There is a really high price to pay..only for me. I'm aren't gona mention more cos it's not something i should be proud of *sigh*
I miss my freedom there!! When i'm there, i can do whatever i want.. But here, i'm tied down again. Wish to be back there now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home