look back... *
Sunday, December 12

*i'm back*

Man, it's definitely hard to say goodbye..especially when you have made some real friends and you know there might be a chance that you can't see them ever again.. I have made a really good friend. Her name is kung.. Gosh, i sure miss her alot. Anyway, here's what happened there in greater details..

When we reached bangkok on 8 nov, we were welcomed by a teacher and two students, golf ( that gorgeous looking guy that i've mentioned before) and yuy. They bought us to our hotel-looking hostel and got us settled down. We each got our own room with a tv, a refrigerator and a toilet. If the place isn't haunted, it would be prefect. The dean of biotechnology treated us dinner that night. Day two was sort of the orientation day where we were brought around the school to make our id cards and to choose the modules we would be taking. Erm, i couldn't remember what happened for the rest of the week but i guess we were mainly trying to adapt to the new environment, and doing some shopping at the same time.

On one of the weekend, the thai students brought us to pattaya. It was a two hours drive there but it was totally worth it. We got to wake up at 4am in the morning and that's when i think i saw that 'thing'.. I was about to open the door and leave the room when i saw a black shadow swift past behind me from the reflection of the door knob. I was so scared then that i went to miao's room immediately. Throughout the journey to pattaya, i could not stop thinking about my erie encounter. Anyway, the trip was fun! We got to stay in a high class hotel for a really low price because the hotel is owned by one of the girls' dad.. Went to the beach and took a speed boat to an island after we got settled down. Played some beach activities and got a slight tan. I hate tan. I rubbed more than half a bottle of sunblock and i still got a tan! Stupid, but luckily it had faded now. That night, we went to the beach to take a walk. The day ended rather late. On the next day, we checked out of the hotel at 2pm and took the bus back. Journey back was less exciting and lesson resumed the next day.

On the last weekend there, the students bought us to sunflower garden.. It is soo beautiful! I will try to upload the photos so that you guys can see it for yourself. This trip was also very fun and the day ended really late. I was so happy that i sang in the van during the return journey while almost everyone else was sleeping. I guess i sang really loudly because many got woken up.. Oops. Ate bbq buffet for dinner. The place was quite like seoul garden..only difference: no air-con. Hot.

The day before our departure.. The students came to our rooms and we all chatted and wrote notes for one another. I got them to signed on one of my t-shirt.. Soon, everyone followed me. We gave each of them a booklet where we each wrote our feelings for that particular person. I guess that was really meaningfully. Took alot of photos and exchanged contacts..

Day of departure.. I cried..in the arms of kung. At first, i did not let my tears out..but when she began crying so badly, i couldn't help myself. I guess we were the first to cry. I wasn't sure who else cried but i think there were quite a number. When i bid farewell to them and stepped through the immigration, part of me was smiling..i couldn't wait to see susan as well.. Yup..

Damn, school starts tml!! I'm exhausted but i still got to study.. Argh.


love, yaya
5:47:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

theGIRL
yaya&tweet@nevertooold.love

gosSIPS
Facebook
Youtube
Stomp
Asianfanatics
The Superficial

darLINKS
Tweet's
Miao's
Angeline's
Eunice's
Garrie's
Huishan's
Jiani's
Jill's
Mel's
Nicole's
Sister's
Suhaila's
Syaiful's
Yushan's

 

footSTEPS
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
November 2010
January 2011
April 2011
August 2012

creDITS
Pictures
Fonts
Designer
Base|Codes

Powered by Blogger