My parents are getting a new car soon.. Though it is not very expensive, i still don't understand where they get the money from.. I thought daddy is retiring? Hmm..
Things are finally getting better for me..(well, except for thursday quiz and the assignment that i have to hand in on friday, which i am not even halfway through now..) I am getting along well with my friends and he seems to be abit nicer to me.. However, something seems to be missing in my life. Something that i am not sure what it is, or maybe i am not willing to accept it as that.. It is really weird.. When things are not going the right way, you will wish for things to go right.. Yet when things seem to be going the right way, you tend to miss the days when things went wrong.. That sort of explain my feelings right now.. I'm confused.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home