*not over*
Hoz is here but I am still very stress!! Got a busy week ahead of me.. I am fully occupied from monday to friday and I still have got two reports and two assignments to do!! One week break is definitely not enough for me..
Okay, so here's my schedule:
Monday (tml that is) -> Celebrate our three years together.. Ok, I know I should be angry with him but somehow, I feel that maybe he should be given another chance. It's really hard to part after three years.. Besides, I have endured things that are worse (also from him), so this is nothing..
Tuesday -> Lunch and pool with the usual school gang..
Wednesday -> Ladies' night.. Yeah, finally a time where we could gather and have fun together. It's gona be a whole day of fun and excitement.. I'm positive about it.
Thursday -> Class outing at mrs koh's place.. Have to go for my one cca point.
Friday -> Help jia ni to clean up mentoring room.. She is the only logistic person and my post is fake.. Oh, just to update, I am in the committee.. Aiya, it's just a small nobody-will-care-what-I-say kind of post la..
Yup. So I am left with the weekends for my two reports and the two assignments. Let's hope I can survive..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home