Hmm.. Had been sick for the past few days so I wasn't really sure what's going on in my life. Now, I have almost recovered.. Ah yes, I had been really naughty. During the days when I couldn't stop sneezing, I purposely sneezed into susan's face. I thought he would never get sick but of course, I was wrong. He fell ill the next day, coming down with a high fever. I got my punishment for that--I was the one looking after him, waking up at two in the morning just to give him his medi. Of course, under my dedicate care, he recovered the very next day.. Haha I can be a wonderful nurse. However, he didn't look after me when I was sick.. I had to crawl around the house and I took my medi myself.. When will he ever be more sensitive towards my needs? Ah whatever..like he will ever be..
Certain issues are arising in my class.. Really bad issues.. Uh no.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home