*finally over*
Finally one heavy load off my shoulder.. Just finished taking one major quiz today. I didn't really have the time to study cause there were three quizzes before that. I think I can still manage to get a B grade since I'm quite smart by nature.. Actually things have been rather good until today. He came back at ten and the first phase he said to me was, "Dumb ah you." Yes, I am dumb. In fact, I am the dumbest person in this world, not falling for some obviously nicer and sweeter guys in my school. I even went out with miao today to look for his present for our special day a week from now, when I could be resting at home as I was really tired due to lack of sleep for the past few days.. I was so tired that I overslept on the bus, alighting one stop after where I should drop. When I reached home, I spent about forty-five minutes flipping through the phone book noting down numbers of some perfect restaurants which we could dine in on our special night. Argh.. I am not trying to tell how nice I am because I know I ain't a wonderful girl nor am I a thoughtful girlfriend.. But isn't it obvious that I am doing things he is supposed to do? I didn't mind until he called me "Dumb" just now.. You then dumb ah!
Another unpleasant thing.. I have been framed!! How can anyone, especially him (yes, you Mr Gomez..) accuse me of that? And I thought he can be trusted.. Too angry now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home