*embarrass*
Serves me right for laughing at others who had suffered the same unforgettable, humiliating torture I went through today. I would rather fall down in the middle of the road than to go through that.. The looks of those unknown faces..gosh, I wouldn't want to remember them if I could. To think that my friend deserted me, leaving me standing there alone.. But I couldn't blame her, she wouldn't want to suffer the same fate as me. No, it's better she doesn't have to..
Haven't been blogging due to my heavy workloads from school. Was really busy..especially now when reports will be coming in one after another. Who says poly life is easy?
Friday.. Daddy's birthday. Held a bbq celebration for him and as usual, it was fun. It seems that everyone is getting attached. Even my nerdy cousin got a girlfriend.. For me, being attached seems to be normal..coming to three years already ah.. Abit sick of him already but nope, we are still going on strong..and always will be.. Haha.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home