*confused*
Planned to blog today's post in a happy mood..but couldn't. Something has really been bothering me..alot. Before I begin on what I am bothered about, let me first say a few points..
I am back on my routine for swimming.. Desperately needs to lose weight..
I got to watch a beautiful display of fireworks in my living room through my wall-length windows!! All thanks to national day!
Singapore Idols is good!! Was pleasantly surprised that some singaporeans can really sing.. Of course, there are those who croaked instead..I might be one of them.
Alright, the thing I should really be happy about is that I got chosen to go to melbourne for my OIPT.. I am one of the lucky twelve.. Yes, I know this is amazing but guess what..? My friends weren't chosen.. I am going alone. Well, miao and the two guys talked to Mr Goh for me.. The outcome is..I can only hope vincent(some guy from the other stage), will let me have his place to go to thailand.. BUT..somehow..I suddenly felt like going to melbourne myself. I think it's the best time for me to learn about being independent and to really take care of myself.. Also, there is another reason which I think is too personal that I wouldn't tell.. Apart from it being too personal, I think it's really sad for me to just think about it. Aye, friends.. Really hard to tell who's there and who's not.. Besides, I would really miss him(like I wouldn't miss him if I go thailand..anyhow).. Well, I guess it's up to this vincent guy to decide my fate.. Whatever it is, I sure hope it's the best for me.. I won't regret..I hope.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home