*bad flu*
Nope..I am not going to melbourne anymore.. I am going to thailand with my friends.. At first I was rather disappointed that that vincent guy chose to let me have his place. But later when we began talking about going to thailand together, I realised that yes, I want to be in thailand with my friends (especially when mel said she got a friend that would bring us around and almost all the activities she said sounds so fun..).. The reason for the word 'almost' in the previous sentence is that she said she would bring us to the 'tiger' show.. I only realised it had got something to do with private parts later and my reaction was a big "Nono".. Anyway, I couldn't wait to go thailand for shopping..!
Right. Yesterday was a tough day for me. Really unlucky. I knew it was coming as soon as I left the house without my wallet and only realised it when I was reaching the bus stop.. I also left my whole file of notes and important documents for the oitp in a lecture room, realising it two hours later when I was having another lesson. Of course, I ran around looking for it straight away. Having a terrible flu didn't help at all.. I had to walk instead of run (I was really scare of losing my file). Also, I was struggling through half of my lessons with mucus running out of my nostrils like water and the other half trying to look normal breathing through my mouth.. Worse of all, there was a test on that day and I had to sit through it with my flu.. Tough luck..
Today, I have got to get myself to settle down to study. Molecular biology test on monday.. The subject that I ain't got the slightest idea what's going on.. Poor me.. Ok no time to waste.. I still have to finish reading my book before I can start studying.. Yup.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home