*sick(of school)*
Watched two movies last week.. Wonder how I managed to take time off my busy schedule. Spiderman 2.. Man, it deserves the five stars rating. I would give it six stars and twenty thumbs up.. Can't wait for the next one now.. Heard they started firming and the movie will be out in 2007. Mean girls.. Not bad. Was really funny, especially the part where lindsay lohan dressed herself as dracula's ex-wife for the costume party. I kind of see myself in there. Not the 'me being mean' part, definitely, but me trying to look better and all.. Wake up call for me. Hello miss, jeans and tee looks perfectly alright on you.. But dressing up once in a while is okay I guess, since I am eighteen now. Yes, eighteen..going on nineteen.. *sigh* Why should I remind myself that I'm old..
Five more days to a great day.. Without that day I would be alone now. Without that day I would not have learned to be a better me. Without that day I would have took on a wrong path in life. YUP, 16 july is so important in my life. Calls for a celebration soon. =)
-> Sis got a guitar from one of my uncle.. Yay! Me can learn guitaring now.. Can only play a few chords but I'll get better.. It's only a matter of time =P yup..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home