*fine*
Can't believe school's starting in three days.. I have totally wasted the two whole months doing nothing.. Yes, nothing. But if you consider giving tuition as something, then I did do something. And if swimming regularly is doing something too, maybe I didn't really waste my hoz.. Aiya, I just feel I ain't ready for school la..(but who does?)
Tuesday.. The day when the massive blackout hit my condo. Guess what am I doing then? I'm bathing!! With wet, dripping conditional in my hair!! My hands were soapy, I couldn't really open my eyes (not that opening my eyes fully would help much) and for a moment I didn't know what to do.. Lucky water still flows during blackout. So I washed off everything and got a torch from mummy first (wrapping myself with a towel) before applying the conditional again.. If I didn't swim for so long, I would have finished bathing before that blackout.. That blackout lasted only about forty minutes in my area. It was quite fun actually (other than me having to bath in dim light). I could see kids running around the playground with lightsticks and some bikini babes sitting around the pool not knowing what to do (pool was in darkness and the lifts were down). Funny. When it was over, everyone cheered.. My condo sounded like the stadium in portugal.. Even my bro cheered.. He is the non-cheering tutu kind you see.. Cool.
Wednesday.. Went out at around eleven-thirty to meet xian and lp. It was to celebrate their birthday.. Not that I want to complain but kbox's room is so small!! Anyway, we didn't sing much, spent more time crapping and having fun.. Met miao, candy, matt and ck later in the evening for steamboat at marina bay. Gary joined us later. I didn't talk to the guys at all. Just nothing to say la. Ah, most of them changed quite a bit except for lp, xian and ck (still the same).. Candy and miao become so thin (met them on monday too).. Candy cut her hair, didn't know how to describe but it looks great on her. Matt changed his hair style.. Erm, looks really tut now.. Gary looks cuter with his hair now grown abit longer, or did he cut? Sad to say, we are going different ways (lucky I got into the same class as miao, triple yays for that)..
Saw my timetable for this coming sem.. Man, think I'll be ten times more haggard after year two.. Seems that I didn't have time to rest.. So little breaks so many lessons.. Aiyo, headache..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home