Went celebrating on friday.. Well, me wasn't really having fun. We spent almost an hour in that levi's store at taka, resulting in us spending more than two hundred bucks altogether. Nono, me didn't buy anything at all.. Yes, it was him..but it's okay since it was
his day. Oh wait, that wasn't the only reason why 16 july is so special(in case anyone's wondering..). Went to genki sushi at forum after somemore shoppings.. Food was okay. Oh! Friday was also agape's birthday! She is four this year now..I think. But she is sooo cute!! When I saw her on saturday at my granny's place, she came forward to me and asked me to wish her 'happy birthday'.. Yup, that little girl has all grown up.
Saturday sux. Wasted my time in ngee ann poly from around twelve noon to four. Lucky lp was also there, or I'll have no one to talk to. Erm, that's all. Nothing much to say these days.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home