*sleepy*
About the whole slapping incident..I have totally forgotten about it.. I came to realise that I have become too dependent on him to let him go.. Blame it on him who seems to be in my place every single day, so how do you expect me not to be so dependent on him? Since I chose to forgive, I'll not be talking about it anymore..
Monday.. Watched Harry Potter!! Now I can't wait for the next one.. I watched it with susan which I shouldn't have.. Cause I watched the first one with eu and angeline and the second one with eu, angeline and ping..
Wednesday/Thursday.. Went staying overnight at eu's place.. Man, it was great.. The yellowish-pink wallpaper and the untidy desk are still in the way I remember them.. Ever since I met eu at five-thirty, we couldn't stop chatting till I left at around four the next day.. We chatted about everything..from past sweet/bitter memories to our current relationships.. I figured out quite a number of things that had been bothering me.. Apart from chatting, we watched 'Confession of a Teenage Drama Queen'.. A movie I long wanted to watch but susan didn't.. eu, thanks for giving me a great time and saving me from rotting for two days..
In case it didn't appear so, I've just woke up not long ago.. So, I am really tired now.. Did I forget to mention I woke up around eight in the morning when I was in eu's place? Incredible? Believe it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home