*not fine*
I just got my first slap from him.. I had only been slapped once by my sis in my lifetime before.. It landed right on my left cheek causing my gums to bleed. To compensate that, he slapped himself four times which also caused his gums to bleed. Yes, this is how scary and bloody our relationship has become. I've deleted all those sweet, mushy messages he sent. Those were just memories.. Memories that I now want to forget.. I have totally lost my trust for him.. We are not gona last.. This is definite.
Hey, I shouldn't let this bothers me.. Well, yesterday was my bro's tenth birthday.. My little boy has all grown up..still very childish though.. Bought him a remote control car and he likes it..
Thursday.. Went to party world with xian, miao and lp.. It was fun! Lp was super 'high' which really made us all really 'high' too.. Well, except for xian. She seemed to be a little lost in thoughts and she kept singing sad songs, most of them are related to a broken heart.. Maybe I should do the same now.. We went to eat and shop after that.. All ended well and reached home around eleven..
Now about my cooking thingy.. My whole family likes my belacan stingray!! Yay!! It was a success and their comments gave me satisfaction.. The preparation wasn't pleasing though.. Fingers got this onions odour, had to keep myself out of tears when cutting the onions, nearly broke my nails and worse of all, I got a burn scar.. It was painful and really ugly.. I hope it will be gone soon.. Another time..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home