*fine*
There is nothing else for me to do except to blog.. Have been spending my nights playing board games till dawn and waking up at around three the next day. This is my life for now.. Madness.. One good thing, I am always the champion of cluedo!! Won eight games out of ten.. During one particular game, I solved the mystery in just two turns of questioning, even before someone got a turn to question.. Hah. Guess I should become a detective, or maybe I'm born to be one.. I'm not trying to sound like a snob but I'm just too good at it. I can even win while playing and watching tv at the same time.. Okay, I think I better stop.. Getting too boastful..
Yay!! My maid is coming back soon, meaning I don't have to do anymore housework.. No more making my parents' bed.. No more helping to clean the house.. No more washing the dishes.. No more cooking with onions and garlic!! Too bad I've cut my nails.. Now I can't get myself a manicure.. Well, got to cut them when school reopen anyway, so nevermind.. Erm..maybe a pedicure? Nah, no one will ever notice..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home