*never better*
Watched 'The Day After Tomorrow' today.. It was goooood.. A meaningful story with a happy ending. It was scary though..imagine all that happening.. I mean it will happen few thousands years later. Anyone who is reading this right now, go watch it, then you will realise the importance of reducing global warming..just like I did..which I think is the motive of the show.. I will definitely be the first to die if that day ever comes in my lifetime.. So, please stop using CFC products!!
Alright back to my home.. I'm in-charge of the kitchen now!! And sadly some of the household chores too.. Well, my maid has gone back and she won't be back till end of june.. So naturally, me, being the most domesticated one in my family, has to take over her job.. This is one of the main reasons why I am not working.. It's tough enough for me to think of what to cook each day.. I do know how to cook quite a number of dishes but cooking for twenty-five days? I guess I will take this time to learn to be a housewife..and to try to lose some weight of course..
Oh, one more thing.. I got my results back.. Wasn't really satisfying but fortunately, it wasn't disappointing.. At least I did much better than the previous time.. Gota try to keep it up.. Yup..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home