*holiday*
hurray! Exams are finally over!! Had my last paper today.. Think I did ok..average at least..(guy on my right spent most of his time sitting and rotting oops?, girl on my left spent the two full hours busy writing away..) So, average huh? Well, looks like my blog had been rusting for awhile now.. Not much to update cause I was basically studying for the past few days..
Was supposed to have a 'real' class outing today..but turned out that almost half the class didn't go..(most had some seemingly-last-minute-excuses) Anyway it wasn't THAT bad..not to mention that the food sucks.. After the outing, it was back to the same routine for me-pooling with him.. Not so bad cause I won a few times..
Ok I am damn tired now..but the next two days are going to be even worse for me--mentoring marathon... Oh well..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home