*stressful*
Haven't been blogging for quite awhile.. Had been busy with my studies.. Just took my chem paper today.. Thought I could score at first but realised that I had made alot of careless mistakes.. Judging for the number of mistakes I'd made, I am getting a B for sure *sigh* Next monday is maths and I haven't even figure out what is going on in chapters 12 to 14...die... Guess I'm going for a swim later to relax myself abit.. Oh wrote a poem about the Christian and Muslim conflict in Jakarta..
The conflict
On this beautiful bright Sunday,
Innocent children sat so in daze
Why papa mama never wake?
Why 29 bodies lay all over the place?
On this beautiful bright Sunday,
Bodies of victims laid so detached
Yet sweepers swept the streets calmly
It must be a scene they so commonly see
On this beautiful bright Sunday,
Painful cries roamed the bloody streets
Some Christians and Muslims are fighting strong
But where is God all along?
<< Home