*still sick*
It had been a long and tiring day.. How nice to be back at home resting now. Today, I had a hard time coughing again.. This is especially so during my last lesson (and the first btw, cause I skip Maths tutorial..I overslept..). When the teacher is giving her lecture, I had to control so hard not to cough and disturb the lesson (yup, poor me). Of course, right after that I coughed my heart out...
Well, the plan did go on smoothly as planned. We went to Lucky Plaza and played pool.. Wasn't lucky today cause I kept missing my shots. Oh ya..one funny thing happened.. As I was sitting down with Candy and Miao, this..erm.. (funny? weird?) guy came and stood right in front of me and asked to be friends.. Huh?! I thought that last time someone did this was like years ago? Anyway, I wasn't sure if he was asking me or Candy or Miao..but I was sure that all of us ignored him.. Finally, after about two to three minutes, brave Miao spoke up.. She said I was attached and I was not interested in him.. Thanks! Ah..what a relief.. After this bad encounter, I played even worse.. Haiz..maybe I should just accept the fact that I ain't good at playing pool.. Anyway after pool we went shopping.. At around 4.30pm, he came and I left the group.. I can always see the woman in me when I am doing shopping with him (I spent about 80 bucks? This is actually considered ok). Oh we wanted to watch a movie but again, there is nothing nice so we went home.. Hmm..tomorrow is yet another long day.. Gotta attend some soccer thingy with the president *sigh* Ok gotta restore my energy now.. Jaa..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home