*slight headache*
Just reached home... Hot and sweaty now.. Watched two movies today.. 'Dawn of the Dead' and '50 First Dates'.. One had a stupid story line and a bad ending while the other had a sweet story line and a romantic ending. Well, 'Dawn' was not that bad but not my kind of movie at least.. Bloody, disgusting and terrifying.. I think 'Resident Evil' was better than this though it was a cheaper production.. My conclusion? A shocking movie.. '50' was damn funny.. Can really brighten up my day... Really sweet and touching too.. Able to make me cry.. Hmm..a movie for girls and couple I guess..? Ok, now about school stuffs.. Did a chem test today.. Argh..got a mcq wrong because I didn't read the word bases... Careless me..
About yesterday post..well..I still take my stand today. I mean it's true wad.. Not that I realised only now but maybe I accept it only yesterday..? Ok gotta take my shower now..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home