*sick*
Ah..first time posting.. I have just finished taking my dinner..*burp* So full and starting to feel a little sleepy now..It is just like me to feel sleepy right after dinner.. Well, school is as usual today, but felt a little frustrated when I can't seems to stop coughing.. Oh since like 'don't know' when, my gang planned to do sports tomorrow..But due to some 'don't know' what problems..we gotta change our plan..*sigh* I thought I could finally step into a sport hall and like really perspire..but too bad.. Anyway the plan has been changed to shopping and 'pooling' instead..cool.. Well, hope that the plan goes on smoothly instead of having yet another change.. About the part on doing sports, I guess I just have to wait..or maybe I am really not fated to do sports for the rest of my life (which sounds quite fine to me actually..). If not for the sake of my future, I would have really not even think about sports..Hey I am not lazy but it is just that I hate to perspire.. Hmm..why am i so free lately? I am starting to rot even now.. Anyway hope to catch a movie with him tomorrow.. yup, guess it's almost time to sleep.. *snorez*...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home