*recovering?*
It had been a regretful day.. I have just watched one of the best movie with one of the worse accompany *heavy sigh*. The movie I watched was 'The Prince and Me' and it is a wonderful movie (to me at least). Sweet romance, funny scenes, happy ending..the movie has it all.. However..I shouldn't have just ask HIM to watch with me..(my boyfriend). He totally spoilt my mood before the show..grrr.. Oh..relating to this bad bf thingy, my friend just broke off with her bf today.. When she told me about it, I felt so frustrated.. How can any guy be so unreasonable and insensitive? Well, the answer is 'can'.. I am beginning to realise that I have encountered such situations (bf being ultra unreasonable and insensitive) thousands of time..today is one example... I am so sick and tired after a long day and all he showed me was attitude.. To think that he skipped school today... Throughout the day I was like pleasing him and compromising with him and this was what I got in return?? I really wonder how I manage to tolerate this long.. Oh well,forget it..
Ok about yesterday, I was so happy that I had finally found what I wanted for this blog..(although I don't know how to use it, but still good wad). Anyway, going to school yesterday was a mistake. The lesson of the day was cancelled and I didn't seem to learn anything at all.. So my gang and I went to Xian's place for mahjong.. Quite fun but I was too tired so I initiated to go home at around 4 plus.. Oh we skipped a soccer thingy that we were supposed to attend too..hee~ Hmm.. Ok gotta try figure out about how to make this blog nicer now.. Jaa..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home