*fine*
Can you believe it?! I am getting my first very own debit card and cheque book soon..! Well, it's not like I'm gona use the cheque book though..but the thought of getting a debit card just makes me smile.. Hah..now I can get online stuffs without my parents' consent..cool.. Tomorrow I'm going to the nearest OUB from my place and deposit some cash.. Definitely gona be very late for my maths lesson..(but who cares..my debit card is much more impt than a boring maths lesson..)
Read eu's blog just now.. That part about a little boy doing something in the next cubicle is really damn funny.. How can that actually happened..? Oh my friend patched with her bf..erm..guess this is the normal routine for a serious relationship..(break and patch...and so on)..but I just think that she deserves better..
Having an accident is something very sad right? But this does not apply to one of my friend.. Her parents met with an accident recently, but what happened was actually really funny--mother fell out of the bike..rolled over a distance but stood up and walked to pick up her stuffs..father, all bandaged up, waved his hand happily as if nothing had happened..told friend that he had broke 'this leg, that arm....' but ended up saying he is ok.. Of course they are alright now..or I won't be telling this.. Just think it's really funny..but might not sound funny here la.. Oh god..totally forgot about the biophy test tomorrow..
Gotta prepare now...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home