*feeling better*
Aye..it had been a tiring day.. I am in my grandma's place right now as I had just finished giving tuition..(gotten my first pay today!!). Giving tuition was tough today..guess it's because of my terrible sore throat and the fact that my cousin is always not paying attention me.. I don't see why others don't seems to have such problems.. Is it because I am not fierce enough? Anyway, something even worse happened..! My com couldn't even be switched on!! Gotta depend on my useless laptop for now I guess.. Oh ya..exams are coming and I have not even started my revision.. To think that Ms Koh said we should be doing revision questions by now.. I am so lag behind..! Hmm..I must start tomorrow..
Talking about something happier, I had finally finished doing my blog face yesterday.. Felt really satisfied as I had been learning about html these past few days.. I had also caused some troubles to some friends..(sorry guys..but thanks). Yup, erm..my cousin needs to use the com now.. Jaa...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home