*as usual*
Phew..manage to post this before midnight.. Saturday, also known as tuition day, always has the same program for me - give tuition and eat at grandma's place. One thing I like about going to my grandma's place is that I can see Agape and Issac.. They are just too cute..! Oh..I found out something about Issac today.. He is beginning to 'misuse' his disability.. What I mean is that when I was playing with him.. He kind of 'took advantage' of me.. Erm like I threw this ball to him.. ball hit the little toe of his feet..but he started crying loudly.. It's not that I mind his crying, but my uncle thought that I did something bad to him.. I was just playing with him and I believe that the ball didn't hurt him at all.. I suppose this is his way of gaining attention since he couldn't speak very well and Agape is always getting the attention from their parents as she is smaller.. So, I will forgive him, but I will definitely teach him when he grows older..
Oh..I bought a formal shirt just now.. Cost about 50 bucks but it's not my money anyway..hee.. The shirt is for the presentation on Monday.. I didn't plan to buy anything for it but I figured out that there will be more presentations coming in later years, so why not? Sometimes I couldn't believe myself how mature I look in formal clothes.. Well, nice in a way but just think it does not suit me.. I don't think I got the serious look..or do I? Ok kind of tired now.. Another time then..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home